- June 10, 2019
- Posted by: Neek
- Category: Drugs
Levitra is used to treat male sexual problems like impotence or Erectile Dysfunction (ED), very effective in increasing the sexual ability of male (Elongation of the penis). Levitra increases the flow of blood in the male’s private part due to that the elongation occurs.
But these pills are not used in the treatment of any sexual diseases like HIV, hepatitis B, gonorrhea, syphilis.
“We can consider Levitra as medicine which helps in sexual growth, can orally be taken (in tablet form)”
At least 1 in 10 men, have illness getting or keeping an erection at some time, maybe physical or psychological causes. Due to the low-speed flow of blood, they can’t be able to hold, in that condition you required such medicine.
How is Levitra dosage working?
Working of Levitra will only work when you are sexually stimulated, it just needs a trigger of mood to do long duration intercourse. By using this medicine you can able to get satisfactorily complete sexual activity.
Few instructions related to Levitra (before using) are mentioned below
keep the leaflet, and read out the instruction carefully to know about the process of taking the medicine.
- Clear your doubt in front of doctor/pharmacist.
- Don’t advise others to take such pills, because has been prescribed for you only.
- If you are suffering from any disease or taking pills for other diseases then, share your present condition.
The process to use or take
- Take medication by mouth with the help of water, as per the doctor advice.
- Vardenafil can be taken with or without food.
- 1 hour before sexual activity.
- Next pill should be taken at least 24 hours apart.
- Dosage is based on the medical condition of patients, so don’t take high mg tablets.
- Erection timing: 25 minutes up to four to five hours after taking Levitra.
Levitra with food, drink, and alcohol (can we take it)
- You can take this medicine with food but don’t if you have eaten too much oily food.
- Avoid to take alcohol, otherwise, it will make erection difficulties worse.
“After taking this medicine, avoid eating grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice because the chemicals which are present in it, increase the chance of side effects.”
The recommended initial dose of Levitra is 10 mg, which is taken verbally, about 60 minutes before sexual activity. Dosage can be increased to a maximum of 20 milligrams or it can be reduced to 5 mg depending on efficacy and side effects.
The maximum dose frequency is once in a day (20 mg). Levitra can interact with nitrate medicines for chest pain or heart problems. Other drugs for Erectile Dysfunction, Conivaptan, Diclofenac, Imatinib, Isoniazid, Antidepressants, Antibiotics. Try to follow the advice of the doctor for better health and sexual life.
Precautions And Warnings
Levitra consists of Vardenafil, which is considered as a member of a class of medicines called phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors. They are used for erectile dysfunction treatment in adult men, difficulties in holding erection of penis from a long time.
Before taking Vardenafil, tell your doctor about the allergic you have with Zinc, iron or any other chemicals; if you have any other allergens. This product contains many passive elements, which may lead to allergies or other problems. To protect your health don’t hide any medical conditions.
- If you have heart problems (Stroke, bypass surgery).
- Irregular heartbeat or breathing issue.
- The shape of the penis (like angulation, Peyronie’s disease, and cavernosal fibrosis)
- Illness due to sickle cell disease, multiple myeloma, and leukemia.
- Stomach ulcers (avoid to take such sex-related medicines)
- A bleeding disorder like blood clotting disorder, or hemophilia.
- If earlier you are using treatments for erection difficulties, including Levitra orodispersible tablets.
- Vision loss (sudden from the eyes or single eye) consult to doctor as soon as possible.
Children and adolescents: Not recommended for kids or boys, who are under 18.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding: A wrong, not made for girls or women.
“If you feel dizzy after taking pills of Levitra, don’t use any tools.”
Content of pack: 20mg, Levitra film-coated tablets are orange (Packs contain 2, 4, 8, 12 or 20 tablets) with the BAYER cross on one side and the strength, on the side.
Ingredients of Levitra
- Main(active) substance is Vardenafil,(hydrochloride).
- Core tablet: colloidal anhydrous silica, crospovidone, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate
- Macrogol 400
- Titanium dioxide (E171)
- Ferric oxide yellow (E172)
- Ferric oxide red (E172)
“Levitra (Vardenafil Hydrochloride) Side Effects Drug Center provides comprehensive medication information on possible side effects while taking this medicine.”
How to store Levitra at home?
- Keep the medicine apart from the reach of children.
- “EXP.” check out the medicine date of expiry.
- Don’t use tablets after exp.
- Avoid to throw medicine in public place, take pharmacist advice.
- Don’t keep medicine near moisture.
- Try to keep that medicine in between temp (20°C to 25°C).
Side effects of Levitra
Possible side effects
Like other medicine, these pills can cause side effects, but not for everyone. Maybe the side effects are mild or moderate, based on conditions.
Common side effects
- Body pain,
- Headache (1 person in every 10),
- Lower Back Pain,
- Blocked or runny nose,
Uncommon Side Effects (1 in 1000 user)
- Swollen face, lips or throat (Swelling of skin),
- Sleeping disorder, suddenly get up,
- Effects on Vision (Redness in eyes),
- Ear problems like buzzing sound (Vertigo),
- Fast heartbeat,
- Breathlessness (Deep Breathing),
- Stuffy nose,
- Abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting,
- Muscle pain,
- Malaise/Prolonged Erections,
Rare (1 in 1,000 users)
- Reaction due to allergic,
- Feeling of Inflammation in the eyes,
- Glaucoma (Eyes problem),
- Heart attack, altered heartbeat,
- Bleeding from nose,
- Blood pressure (High/Low),
- Sunlight sensitivity,
- Pain in private part during erection,
- Chest Pain (At Center),
Very rare side effects (1 in 10000)
- Haematuria, a type of disease in which Blood comes with the urine,
- Penile Haemorrhage,
In clear words Levitra is not using for the boy (under 18), girls and women (at any age group) don’t try to take.
Try to avoid, the use of such medicine, use in extreme case. Generally, the sexual disorder is 40% occurs due to mental stress, it may you don’t need such pills for a happy sexual life.
“Take the doctor’s advice, don’t ignore.”